Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Biggest Loser

It's Tuesday evening...well Wednesday morning really and I'm working on my newsletter, updating contacts, placing the final touches on a couple of  Thanksgiving cards and catching up on tonights episode of The Biggest Loser.    What a far cry from this time last year where I was popping pepto tablets and worried about my job, finances, the future and I really did feel like a total loser.

It's one year later and I have my family traveling in from Virginia, my sister, 2 nephews and my precious little niece.  We're preparing the turkey and planning on hitting the Festival of Lights at our local zoo.  I have a fabulous small business that allows me to meet so many interesting and passionate people and enough money to pay the bills and enjoy my home.

When I think of giving thanks this Holiday season it is with deepest pleasure that I can say I truly am The Biggest Loser.  I've lost the stress, the worry, the aches and pains associated with drama and most of all I've lost the fear that paralyzes most people into inaction. 

Thanks so much to each of you who have helped me on my journey to becoming The Biggest Loser.  I would love to hear about your journey's as well.  Please feel free to let me know the things you have 'lost' this past year on your journey to becoming a better you.

Much love this Holiday Season,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment