Wednesday, November 9, 2011


So Goals...What are my goals...Big goals, little goals, life changing goals...all of the above. Someone once drew me a picture of some stairs; They said put what you most want at the top of the stairs and then label all the steps that you will need to complete in order to make it to your final objective. (The top of the stairs).
Of course my first response was...I'll just be happy if I'm still breathing at the top of the stairs but ok....

Now that I'm older and wiser (by 1 week and 1 day) I can see the truth of the statement. Put my objective at the top of the stairs and then create small manageable goals to complete so that I can slowly make my way up the staircase.

So...What is my objective?  What am I going to put at the top of my staircase?  Do I center it around my own business?  My clients?  My personal goals?  It's the end of 2011 and I'm heading into 2012 do I focus on the New Year and what it's going to bring?


So many choices but at the end of the day I just need to put one thing at the top of the staircase.  So that's what I'm going to do.  I've put my goal at the top of the staircase and now I'm setting goals so I can make it up to the top.  What are you doing?   

Take a moment for yourself, set your objective, decide your goals and happy climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment